💥BBQ FETA Meatballs💥
Super easy! Healthy! Make in batches! Served with Oven Roasted Vegetables or Side Mashed Sweet Potatoes
This recipe serving has been updated to reflect one meatball.
✅Prep Time :10 minutes
✅Cook Time :30 minutes
✅Total Time : 40 minutes
✅Servings 21 servings (1 meatball)
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine and stir the ground beef, red onion, egg, black pepper, garlic, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, cilantro, scallions, ketchup, paprika, feta cheese.
- Once Combined, roll the ground beef mixture into 2-inch balls
- Place meatballs evenly on to baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until cook thoroughly cooked. For meal prep, let the meatballs cool for about 10 minutes. Seal and store meatballs in a meal prep container in the fridge.
Calories: 70 each PRO/5.8 , CARBS 1.7, FAT 4.4