- Preheat oven to 450 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For Mashed topping, clean and cut the cauliflower into small pieces, then boil them in large pot until they become soft.
- Drain the water and pat the cauliflower dry with a towel.
- In a food processor or blender, puree cauliflower with cottage cheese, parsley, garlic, pepper.
- Cook the ground beef with some oil ad the rest of the vegetables in a saucepan over medium heat until ground beef is almost cooked.
- Combine the meat in a dish and cover with cauliflower. Let is bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Serves 6, Calories 280, Protein:23 gram / Fat:14 gram / Carbs: 16 gram