- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Heat Large Skillet on medium. Add Coconut oil, Almond Butter and Peanut Butter; stir until melted.
- Add Cocoa Powder, Stevia and Sea Salt; mix well. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze at least 2 hours overnight.
- 9 servings
- Per serving : 196 Calories with 20 gram fat 3.4 gram carbs & 3.4 grams protein.