I have been coaching Olympic Weightlifting at The Garage Barbell Club at Crossfit Garage since 2015. I learned Olympic Weightlifting techniques under Rachel Bommicino beginning in 2014; she has been my influence and my mentor since then. In 2016 I became a satellite athlete under Daniel Camargo. He has made a huge impact in my development as a Masters athlete and for that he remains my coach to this day. I have also briefly trained as a remote athlete with Travis Cooper. I couldn’t be where I am without the tremendous support and assistance from my coaches! Every single one of them played a huge role in the continued progression of my career, and they continue to be my inspiration in this sport.
Why KIDS should start learning technical portion of Olympic Weightlifting at a young age?
- The American Academy of Pediatrics even recommends strength training for kids ages eight and up.
- Strength training has also been linked to improved athletic performance
- Weightlifting is a confidence builder
Brianna is 12 years old here on her 2nd weightlifting meet.
PROGRAM INCLUDES :
Contact : email@example.com
- 2 days , 1 hour training schedule. Thursday’s 6:30 pm to 7:30pm and Saturday’s at 11am-12pm
- Small group to give individual attentions to each athlete.
- Starting solely technique development at Snatch – Clean & Jerk , mobility development , speed & agility
- Core program to develop strong core for each athlete
- Learning proper squat , pulling and pushing mechanics.
- Olympic lifts, the best results will occur when technique is mastered first.
- Nutrition education gearing towards training
- Price is $105 monthly.
Check out the Photo Gallery from Nationals and Local Meets: