WITH COACH AYSE SUKOLA
Where: The garage CrossFit gym
When: Tuesday – Thursday at 10:30 AM (times will change after school starts)
CALLING ALL MY LADIES, MOMS, DAUGHTERS TO JOIN ME SPREAD THE MOVEMENT, BUILD MUSCLE, BUILD SELF – CONFIDENCE, LEARN NUTRITION THROUGH WEIGHTLIFTING!
The Benefits of Weightlifting for Females of any age
- An increase in overall strength and muscle size as a result of resistance training is a benefit in itself. To those looking for an added boost to their diet and exercise program targeted at fat loss, resistance training can be that secret ingredient. Muscle mass requires more energy to maintain. Therefore, having a bigger increase in total muscle mass will increase your energy requirements and the likelihood that you will be using your food as a fuel source to increase your muscle size and subsequently decrease your fat stores.
- Another key benefit for women undertaking any kind of resistance training is the positive affects it has with regards to our bone health. As women age, we are at an increased risk of developing osteoporosis. Resistance training (along with other medically approved treatment methods) can help prevent this condition from developing, as well as help slow further progression of the disease.
- Weightlifting is good therapy.
- Weightlifting is a confidence builder
- Weightlifting will make you feel comfortable with failures and will you give humbling experience when your body reaches to capacity of lifting.
- “Lifting weights will teach that self-worth isn’t in your weight, but instead in your strength. It doesn’t matter what number is on the scale. What matters is if I’ve pushed my body past the limits that I thought I once had. I’m constantly bettering myself and becoming more comfortable with myself and my own power. On days when I start to stumble and become unsure of myself, I remember how much stronger I am than my emotions. Lifting has taught me that there is nothing that I can’t handle. There is a high that I get after a day of lifting that can last throughout the day and I find myself itching to get back into the gym as soon as possible. And I don’t even like the exercise.”
2 one-hour classes per week ( Wednesday – Friday at 9 am & Tuesday – Thursday at 5:15 pm)
30-day nutrition plan
Strength and Conditioning every class
Learning to lift with proper form & build confidence
Reach your goals with basic nutrition plan
Bring your Family & Friends
Mobility work to prevent injury
Improved your Energy
Membership options start as low as $80 per month! Contact us for your free Fitness Assessment & to get started now!